I've Got A Sausage! I've Got A Sausage!

Bonny Bonny Ownage

Best Flash ever submitted to NG.

Mainly because I can't get the bloody song out of my head. Not that I want to.

Iiiii've gooot a sausage, a bonny bonny sausage...

Nimbin 4: Sp00nage Nimbin 4: Sp00nage

yeshhhh

bruddaaaa ennit blud ting yoooo done goooood shiznits bo frigidy wigidy fraggle mingwat

th1rt3en responds:

That's exactly what I was going for in that scene! Thanks!!!

Sid Wormington - Action Sid Wormington - Action

Very entertaining

I laughed a lot while watching that movie, and have seen it about 8 times now. I love your narrator's voice acting, and the climax was magnificently done. Great job, now make one about teen dramas and one about horrror movies!

RaidenX RaidenX

I applaud you

Wow. You brought back memories of R-Type. Everything was excellent. How long have you been working on this? It must've taken AGES. You just perfected the genre by making a simple Flash game! I applaud you. Can I have your autograph?

Turnaus Turnaus

A very original game!

This game is among some of the best ideas for a game. It's not just a typical fighter where you swing your sword at teh other guy until he dies, no. It's got added twists to it that make it fresh and new. That's a true achievement that we all must appreciate. A very good game, guys, good work, and keep it up! Hope you win!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

wow, tom.

I congratulate you on making such a great console game. I own it on my Gamecube. I've never had so much fun on a 2D game. It really was a blast to play, in all honesty. My cousin and I were button mashing on that game for hours until our thumbs got sore. Very good job, Tom. That last boss is one of the only last bosses I've ever played that ACTUALLY WAS THE HARDEST BOSS. Heheheh. Now, after I've played the console version, this game seems really primitive and tiny, but it's one of the best Flash games I've ever played. Great job.